Thursday, November 8, 2012

FINALLY!!! Gosh

Well well well...its been a long time since I paid any attention to my blog.  So here I am, late but not never...whatever that means.  My husband and I moved to Spokane, WA after residing in Portland, OR for the last 11 years (13 for him).  The move was based on our need to start up a new meditation center in an area that did not have one as well as to get out from under the giant veil of rain that covers the coastal NW 9 months out of the year.  Spokane on the other hand has snow and looks like this:

Spokane has the largest set of urban falls in the US other than Niagara Falls (which it can be argued is not completely in the US).

Things are slow at the moment...waiting to be licensed so I can legally massage the public and not really working just yet.  For a while that was disconcerting but now I am starting to just enjoy the time off...not many people get the opportunity to have so much free time.

So I will be posting a bit more frequently on my blog, building my website and working out mostly.  The next posts will be from this summer's bike tour with my hubby and the new bike that I still love more than most things.

Be well world....

Oh PS:  we got ourselves a second dog...just cause we like complications.  Of course its another pug, a little boy named Toby (the black one) whom I have nicknamed Tobeast as he has food aggression issues and sometimes poops on the floor.  UGH to have a real dog some day.  Anyway here are a couple of pix:










1 comment: